Decadent Home-Made Nutella Pots
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Friends, family, fun and of course FOOD!
You don’t have to fall off the healthy eating plan wagon in order to enjoy the festivities.
Keep things simple, without compromising on taste or your nutrition.
These super cute homemade Nutella Jars only need three ingredients and are quick and easy to make. Small on mess, big on chocolatey deliciousness!
YOU WILL NEED:
- 6 tablespoons (180g) of hazelnut butter
- 3 tablespoons (45m) of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (24g) of cacao powder
THEN DO THIS:
- Melt your coconut oil and warm up your hazelnut butter.
- Mix everything together and pour it into pots, or jars - get creative! You can get some inexpensive but beautiful pots, jars and containers at most home stores in your area!
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to solidify.
If you want to sweeten the pot a little more, use stevia or erythritol (not sugar!)
- 265 calories per serving
- 25g of fat (5 servings)
- 8g of carbs (½ serving)
- 5g of protein (¾ serving)
How easy is that? Decadent, delicious and done the healthy way! These pots make a cute dessert to share with family or keep them in your fridge for a snack.
Body20 Members have access to Nutrition Doctors and Wellness Coaches who assess, assist and advise on the most effective health and wellness approach for you, uniquely.
Book a free demo, or read more about our holistic offerings here.